Connecting Neat and Outlook.com
Learn how to connect your Outlook.com account to Neat using the Neat Smart Organization System. If you have already set up your Outlook account as a connection in Neat, click here to send your first Neat contact to Outlook.
Please Note: Neat is currently only configured to integrate with personal Outlook accounts. You can verify the type of Outlook account you have by logging into Outlook.
|Back to Integration Support|
How to Connect Neat and Outlook.com
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System. (orange logo)
- Click on the small down arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and click My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, click on the Connections tab.
- Locate Outlook.com in the list of available connections and click Connect next to it.
- You’ll be prompted to login with your Outlook account. Fill in your username/email address and password, then click Sign In.
- A new window will appear with a message requesting your permission to let the Neat app access your information. Click Yes.
- Check out how to send contacts to Outlook.