Connecting Neat and Google Contacts
Learn how to activate your Google account as a connection to aggregate all of your personal or business contacts in one place using the Neat Smart Organization System. If you have already set up your Gmail connection in Neat, click here to send your first Neat contact to Gmail.
|Back to Integration Support|
Connect Google Account to Neat
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System. (orange logo)
- Click on the small down arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and click My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, click on the Connections tab.
- Locate the Google Contacts connection type and click Connect.
- You’ll be prompted to login with your Google log in information. Fill in your email address and password, then click Sign in.
- A new window will appear with a message requesting to manage your contacts. Click Accept.
Your Neat and Gmail account will then be successfully connected. Check out how to send contacts to Google.