Connecting Neat and Campaign Monitor
Learn how to activate your Campaign Monitor account as a connection using the Neat Smart Organization System. If you have already set up your Campaign Monitor connection in Neat, click here to send your first contact.
|Back to Integration Support|
Connect Campaign Monitor Account to Neat
- Open your Neat Smart Organization System. (orange logo)
- Click on the small down arrow next to your username at the top right of the screen and click My Account.
- On the Account Settings page, click on the Connections tab.
- Locate the Campaign Monitor connection type and click Connect.
- You’ll be prompted to login with your Campaign Monitor account. Fill in your username/email address and password, then click Log In.
- A new message box will appear requesting your permission to access information in your Campaign Monitor account. Click Allow Access.
Your Neat and Campaign Monitor account will then be successfully connected. Check out how to send contacts to Campaign Monitor.