The Panasonic KV-S1015C is a twain compliant scanner that integrates with the Neat Cloud Powered software.
Please Note: This scanner is ONLY supported in a Windows environment.
Connecting the Panasonic KV-S1015C to Neat
- Close Neat and disconnect your Panasonic KV-S1015C if it is connected.
- If you haven’t done so already, you will need to install the twain driver for the Panasonic KV-1015C.
Select the TWAIN Driver Package.
Then select ptwain182006_all_package_scm.exe. The driver package will then be downloaded.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- Once restarted, connect the scanner back to your computer and launch Neat.
- To scan, click on the Scan button at the top left hand corner of the Cloud Powered software.
The scanner drop down box will now display Panasonic KV-S1026C KV-S1015C as the selected scanner like the image above.