Sending Transactions to QuickBooks Desktop
You can now send individual bank, credit card, and loan transactions from Neat to QuickBooks Desktop when using a Neat volume-based Complete plan. For details on Complete plans please see the Volume-Based FAQ.
Follow the steps below to get started.
- First, add your accounts to Neat.
- Then, connect your Neat account to your QuickBooks Desktop company file.
- Once items are sent to QuickBooks Desktop (QBD), they are locked and can no longer be edited. Make sure you've made all changes prior to sending to QBD, and verify that all information is accurate and you've itemized your transaction as needed.
- When you've saved your changes and are ready to send your transaction, click Send To and choose QuickBooks Desktop as your destination.
- If you have any fields in your transaction that have not already been mapped to QuickBooks Desktop, you'll be presented with a window that allows you to map your fields in Neat with their counterparts in QuickBooks Desktop. In the QuickBooks column on the right, click the empty field and select the corresponding QuickBooks item from the dropdown list.
- Once you've completed all the mapping actions you'll be able to click Send from the bottom of the window.
- You'll receive a message that your items are being sent to QuickBooks Desktop.
- When it is finished your transaction will be locked and no longer editable.
- Data from your transaction will now be available in QuickBooks Desktop.