NeatInvoices PlanNeat's latest software plan allows you to create and send invoices and collect your payment directly from the invoice email. Stay tuned! We have several enhancements coming to NeatInvoices soon!
- Invoicing in the Neat Mobile App - manage your invoices on-the-go!
- Set up recurring invoices
- Invoices reporting in Neat
- Use a custom email address to send invoices to your customers
- Manage invoicing for multiple businesses in Neat
Check these frequently asked questions to learn more about the NeatInvoices plan.
- What is included in the NeatInvoices plan?
- How much does the NeatInvoices plan cost?
- How do I set up invoices?
- How do I create invoices?
- How do I send invoices?
- How do I accept payments from my customers?
- What steps do my customers need to follow to make a payment?
- What can I do in User Settings?
- What can I do in Account Settings?
- What can I do in Billing Settings?
- Can I work on invoices in the Neat mobile app?
- Can I use the free Neat Scan Utility with the free NeatInvoices plan?
What is included in the NeatInvoices plan?The NeatInvoices plan is focused entirely on invoicing. It allows users to:
- Create a list of customers
- Add goods, services, and fees for invoicing
- Set taxes and apply only to taxable items
- Email invoices to customers
- Accept payments from emailed invoices - through credit card or bank ACH/EFT payments
- Process refunds
- Create recurring invoices - Coming Soon!
How much does the NeatInvoices plan cost?There is no cost to subscribe to the NeatInvoices plan and create or send invoices to your customers. There are fees associated with setting up and collecting online payments. See Invoicing - Online Payment Fees for details.
How do I set up invoices?See this article for detailed steps on How to Set Up Invoices.
How do I create invoices?See this article for detailed steps on How to Create Invoices.
How do I send invoices?See this article for detailed steps on How to Send Invoices.
How do I accept payments from my customers?To accept payments from invoices you mail to your customers, you'll need to choose Accept Online Payments from the top right of the Invoices section. For details on setting up payments, see How to Set Up Online Payments.
Your customers can use the following forms of payment from your invoice emails:
- American Express
- Bank ACH
- Check (Manual Entry)
- Cash (Manual Entry)