Neat Cloud Service & QuickBooks Online
Learn how to use the Neat Cloud Service with QuickBooks Online. Premium and Business plan subscribers are able to access other cloud services via NeatActivations including: Outlook 365, Campaign Manager, Constant Contact, Google Contacts, MailChimp and QuickBooks Online. Watch the video or follow the steps below to activate your QuickBooks Online account using the Neat Cloud Service:
Please note: The Self Employed version of QuickBooks Online does not support integrations with other applications such as Neat.
Activate your QuickBooks Online account in the Neat Cloud Service
- Go to cloud.neat.com and sign in using your email address and password.
- Once logged in, click the small down arrow next to your name in the top right corner of the window, then click My Account.
- Select the Accounting tab, then click Connect to QuickBooks.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your log in credentials for QuickBooks. Enter your information, then click Sign In to proceed.
- Once connected, you will be asked to authorize Neat to access your QuickBooks company. Click Authorize to continue.
- Once connected, see how to export to Quickbooks