Neat Mobile App Change Scan Settings in the Neat Mobile App
Change Scan Settings in the Neat Mobile App
- How can I change the Scan settings from the home screen on the Mobile App?
- How can I turn Neat Verify on and off from a new scan?
How can I change the Scan settings from the home screen on the Mobile App?
- From the Mobile App home screen, tap the menu option in the top left corner.
- Tap Settings to reveal the app settings menu.
- Once in the app settings menu, press Modify to change your scan settings:
- Use the Flash drop-down menu to turn your camera's flash On or Off.
- Use the Default Item Type drop-down menu to determine whether scanned items will be recognized as receipts, contacts, documents, bill, statement, recipe or invoices.
- Use the NeatVerify drop-down menu to determine whether All scanned items, receipts only, invoices only, or contacts only will be verified using NeatVerify credits. You can also opt to save your NeatVerify credits by turning the feature Off.
- When you slide the WiFi only upload indicator to the On position, scans will only upload to Neat when connected to WiFi. When the indicator is in the Off position, scans will be uploaded even when you are not connected to WiFi.
- Sliding the Open to Scan indicator to the On position will make the app go directly to the Scan screen when the app is launched. When the indicator is in the Off position, the app will open to the home screen.
How can I turn Neat Verify on and off from a new scan?
When scanning an image on the Neat Mobile app, you will see Verify in the top left. Sliding the Toggle button will allow you to either have Neat Verify On or Off.