Manage folders in your Neat Cloud
Learn how to create, edit, or delete folders in the Neat Cloud Service. You can create folders and sub-folders in the Neat Cloud Service while the Cabinet or any folders within it are selected. You can also change the name of your folder or remove a folder by deleting it. Follow the steps below to learn how to manage your folders using your Neat Cloud Service account.
Create folders in the Neat Cloud Service
- Go to cloud.neat.com and sign in using your email address and password.
- Click on the cabinet, then click the Create button in the upper right corner of the program and select Folder from the drop down menu.
Neat Tip: You cannot select the Inbox or any folder within Inbox as a place to create a folder. You will get an error message if you attempt to add a folder anywhere within the Inbox.
- A pop-up window will appear and prompt you to enter a Name for the folder and an optional Description. When finished, click Add Folder. The newly created folder will appear in the cabinet.
Edit folders in the Neat Cloud Service
- Select the folder you wish to edit either from the list on the left or by placing a check in the box next to the folder from the contents section in the middle.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner of the program.
- A pop-up window will appear and prompt you to edit the Name or Description of the folder. When finished click Edit Folder to save your changes.
Delete folders in the Neat Cloud Service
- Click on the cabinet.
- Place a check in the box next to the folder you wish to delete, then click the Delete button in the upper right corner of the program. (Keep in mind this will also delete the entire contents of that folder, including any sub-folders.)
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the selected folder. Click Move To Trash. The folder will be moved to the Trash folder.