Learn how to access your account to update your credit card, make a payment, and manage your account via the Neat Self Service Portal.
- Open your Neat software or login into the Neat cloud site. Note: If you activated your Neat Cloud with a PIN code you will not be able to access the billing portal as we do not have any of your billing information. You will, instead, be redirected to neat.com.
- Click on your name at the top right hand corner of the screen and chose Billing.
- You will be redirected to the Neat Self Service Portal. At this site you can:
- Update your account information
- Update your payment information
- View and cancel your Cloud subscription
- View and download your Neat account invoices
Any customer that used a pin to activate the Neat software, will not see account information when selecting the ‘Billing’ tab from within Neat’s My Account portal, as billing information is not necessary to activate a software plan pin.
Customers that have signed up for a Neat software plan directly through Neat’s web-store, or sales representative, will see plan details when selecting the ‘Billing’ tab as billing information was provided at the time of sale.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your account. We’re always happy to help!