- This utility allows you to scan documents into Neat or save them to your local computer (PC/Mac) from a Neat-branded scanner or any TWAIN-compliant scanning device.
- If you have an existing Neat software subscription, simply login using your Neat credentials and select “Scan to Neat” as your destination. If you do not have an active Neat subscription, you can scan your documents directly to your computer–no subscription required for this functionality.
- Mac OS 10.14 Mojave Notice — Neat Scanner Driver for MacOS (v4.0.1) available here
Install the Desktop Scan Utility
- Your download for this software will automatically begin shortly. Once your download is complete, click on the app to start the installation. You can locate the downloaded file in your downloads folder.
If your download does not start automatically, then please click one of the links below:
- The installation progress indicator will open.
- Installation is complete! Below is the main application screen:
View our Neat Desktop Scan Utility FAQ page that will show you around the Scan Utility and answer any questions you may have. Neat Scan Utility FAQ