Customer Service Learning about NeatVerify
Learning about NeatVerify
Please Note: If you are on a Neat Complete Plan, then you have unlimited Neat Verify credits and it is always enabled for verifiable item types.Scroll through the following information about NeatVerify or use the menu below to navigate to any section.
- What is NeatVerify?
- How does NeatVerify work?
- How accurate is NeatVerify?
- Is NeatVerify secure?
- NeatVerify Plans
- Check my NeatVerify Credit Usage
What is NeatVerify?NeatVerify is a human verification service that ensures 99+% parsing accuracy. NeatVerify securely sends your scans to a team of specialists at Neat. The verification process just takes a few minutes on average and once verified, your items will appear in your inbox. You can apply NeatVerify credits to new scans or to items already in your Neat Cloud. Each item verified uses one NeatVerify credit.
NeatVerify is especially useful for faded receipts or handwritten totals such as a restaurant bills with an added tip. The process is safe and secure, and you'll know your data is as accurate as possible.
How does NeatVerify work?View the following articles for steps on how to use NeatVerify on new scans:
How accurate is NeatVerify?NeatVerify provides exceptional accuracy. Items that are NeatVerified are consistently > 99% accurate.
Is NeatVerify Secure?Yes! All NeatVerified items stay within the Neat environment.
- All data transmitted is encrypted and protected using bank-level 256-bit encryption technology and transport layer security (TLS).
- Once your items are verified and submitted for processing, your items cannot be re-viewed.
- You can select to turn NeatVerify off if you do not want your item to be reviewed by a Neat specialist.
Please Note: If you are on a Neat Complete Plan, then you have unlimited Neat Verify credits and it is always enabled for verifiable item types.NeatVerify credits are only available on the Neat Premium and Business plans. Neat Premium and Business plans come Neat Verify credits. For a break down of current available Neat Cloud plans that have unlimited Neat Verify credits, please click here.
- NeatVerify credits are not available on the Neat Lite Plan.
- Neat Premium comes with 30 credits per month.
- Neat Business comes with 100 credits per month.
Please Note: Unused NeatVerify credits do not roll over. Any unused credits will be lost for that month.
How can I check my NeatVerify credit usage?
- To check on your NeatVerify credit balance, simply login to the Neat Cloud.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings.
- View the NeatVerify Plan section to review your credits and plan information.